Applications for the 2020 Leading Edge Symposium are now closed.
Applicants will be informed of their status in March, 2020.
Applications for the 2021 symposium will open in September, 2020.
The Leading Edge Symposium provides an opportunity to
1) showcase your research
2) meet other outstanding postdoctoral fellows
3) learn from leaders in the biomedical community and
4) meet with other faculty from attending institutions.
Any woman or non-binary postdoc is encouraged to apply.
You do not need to be planning to apply for jobs at this time.
Please be ready to present work from your postdoc (not graduate work).
Questions? Contact email@example.com.
The application will consist of
2) Abstract of the work to be presented
3) 2 letters of recommendation from people with extensive knowledge of you and your work
Applications for the 2021 Symposium will open in September, 2020.
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with additional questions.