The application for the 2023 Fellows Program is now closed. Applicants will receive information on their status in March. Stay tuned for the announcement of the new Fellows!
Applications for the 2024 cohort will open in the fall.
Leading Edge provides an opportunity to
1) showcase your research
2) meet other outstanding postdoctoral fellows
3) learn from leaders in the biomedical community.
The program encompasses:
1) Virtual programming throughout the year
2) Fellow presentations at an in-person symposium in June
Woman or non-binary postdocs are encouraged to apply.
You do not need to be planning to apply for jobs at this time.
Please be ready to present work from your postdoc (not graduate work) at the June symposium.
Postdocs who are currently on the faculty job market are not eligible. Specifically, postdocs who have submitted, or planned to submit, more than 3 faculty applications by May 2023, are not eligible.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application consists of
2) Abstract of the work to be presented
3) 2 letters of recommendation from people with extensive knowledge of you and your work
The application for the 2023 Fellow is now open. Applications are due January 15, 2023.
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page, or email email@example.com with additional questions.